In the 20 weeks of our Qigong training program, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of core Qigong principles through a practical series of meditations that can be instantly integrated into your daily life. This will dramatically increase clarity of mind, stimulate your energy system and overall health, reducing the effects of daily stress and chronic pain.
Start date for classes is:
Saturday October 27th 2018 class time 9 – 10.30am
Wednesday October 31st 2018 class time 8 – 9.30am
To complete the comprehensive training program our classes will run every Saturday & Wednesday through March 16th 2019 (holidays excepted.)
Graduates of the program will be invited to continue training in our outdoors Summertime training.
- Ancient Taoist meditative practices that begin with breath work (Qigong) and ultimately lead one to an ability in the visualization of the energy system.
- Visualizations on the many facets to our energetic being provides a vital self-referencing mechanism.
- You will be taught a series of practices that make way for emotional clarification, ensuring a long and graceful life.
- The constant awareness of the absolute necessity to center emotion in day-to-day living gives the ultimate incentive for practice, as you learn to make life swing relative to yourself.
- It is in this way, and only this way that you will learn to remove yourself from the unhealthy distractions of modern life and move toward your higher purpose.
- As awareness deepens in training, you will be equipped to build a unique meditation regime that suits your specific needs. In every sense you will learn the Art of personal perfection.
- Training accentuates meditation as a powerful tool used to unlock your energy system and spark healthy contemplation on the best use of personal life-force.
- In turn, the developed capacity to apply energy in the correct places of one’s life is the greatest way to find true ground or complete faith in living.
- Meditative practices are taught with a clear theoretical breakdown, and powerful description of the beneficial effects.
- The Qigong training program is both systematic and developmental, delivering comprehensive Qigong ability.
- The practical emphasis in our training is: how to make meditation work for you.
Location: Boulder Tango Studio
For the 5 months of training, if you attend: 1 class/week = $80/month; 2 classes/week = $150/month.
Private sessions = $125 hour.
Combination class and private training sessions are available on request.
Private training sessions are highly recommended, this is a great way to take advantage of our information dense lessons and accelerate your learning.
How do I register:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org announce your interest in class attendance and/or private training sessions.
Feel free with any ?’s
What equipment do I need?
Dress comfortably, clean (non-marking) indoor shoes are mandatory; bring a water bottle, pen & paper.
What people have said about training in Qigong:
“Stephen Joffe’s Qigong training program is an incredibly powerful method of translating long-established Taoist meditation practices into practical modern-day tools. I find myself using these every day across all my interactions in the world.” – Angus Shee CEO Dear Local
“Training in Qigong with Stephen helped me find great clarity in my life, I’ve incorporated the practices into my daily life, they have allowed me to overcome injury and make much better headway in everything I do.” – Fernando Gonzalez Tango Dancer
“I am very grateful to have been exposed to Qigong, prior to learning with Stephen I felt lost. Within a season of training everything changed, I now have great direction in my life and am accomplishing challenging tasks with excellent focus.” – Nicholas Sapsin University Student